Hello, mates! The purpose of this article is to help medical students who wish to take MBBS admission through the management quota. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about how to apply for MBBS admission through the management quota.
Contact Us for direct admission in MBBS Call Now
MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. An accredited college or university can offer this course which generally consists of 5.5 years of study and 1 year of internship. It is the most demanding undergraduate medical course among Class 12 Biology students.
Management quota is a set of reserved seats in private and deemed universities approved by the government. 85% seats are filled by students on merit basis whereas 15% seats are filed by the management of that institute making it easy to get MBBS admission through management quota.
MBBS admission through management quota is the same as regular MBBS admission. These courses consist of Pre-clinical and Para-clinical subjects such as biochemistry, physiology, anatomy, microbiology, pathology, forensic medicine, toxicology, and pharmacology. During their five years course, students receive hands-on training in wards and outpatient departments as well as interacting with actual patients. Students learn how to select the best treatment options and determine what investigations are useful.
Admission to MBBS programs in government colleges can be highly competitive because of subsidized education. In consequence, people prefer taking admission into MBBS through the management quota.
The first thing to keep in mind is that, if you want to take MBBS admission through management quota in any private medical college you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
Through counselling, students who secure high marks in NEET have the opportunity to secure seats in the private medical schools, whereas those who qualify or have score less than 250 will have to take seats on management quota or under NRI quota.
About 15% of medical seats in private colleges have a different fee structure than those prescribed by the government. The seats with this fee structure are referred to as Management quota seats or NRI seats.
Depending on the colleges, the fees for these quota seats range from 20 lakhs per year to 45 lakhs per year.
I believe each one of you is now wondering how we will be able to provide you with MBBS admission to medical colleges in India. Counselling for medical admissions in the management or NRI quota is our area of expertise.
We will assist you in every stage of counselling and ensure that you are able to secure MBBS admission into top private/deemed colleges through management quota with a budget that fits your requirements.
Overview of the contents:-
- Procedures for MBBS admission through management quota
- Eligibility for admission into MBBS through management quota
- Documents required during admission through management quota
- List of Top-Ranked DEEMEED COLLEGES providing admission through management quota
- MBBS management quota seats fees 2022 in Karnataka-lowest package
- About MBBS Admission through management quota
Procedures for MBBS admission through management quota
We are into the educational consulting business for the past 20 years and we are exactly updated about the new procedures and rules for taking medical admission through management quota.
For all students seeking admission to medical school in India, MBBS admission is a dream. In this article of MBBS admission through management quota, medical applicants can learn about eligibility, admission process, and other relevant information.
Assuming the increasing level of competition for MBBS admission, it is a very tedious task for aspirants to get admission on the basis of their merit rank. So in that case, in order to get admission, candidates can secure MBBS admission through the management quota.
There are a few steps; you must follow to get MBBS admission through management quota in India.
- Qualifying NEET-UG exam is a must.
- Choose the state where you want to take MBBS admission.
- If you are interested in deemed universities, you should register on the MCC website.
Consult a counsellor and sign up for counselling in the state where you wish to join. To enroll in Karnataka, visit the Karnataka NEET website.
- In some cases, security deposit ranging from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh is required which is refundable in nature.
- Choice Filling is to done
One can apply for medical seats through management quota but he will be able to get the seat through the stray vacancy counselling. Direct admission in MBBS is practicable as after completing all the rounds of counselling, maximum no. of seats remain empty in private and deemed universities which are later allotted to the students.
Eligibility Criteria for taking MBBS admission through management quota
- A candidate who wishes to study medical courses must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects in class 10 and 12 and must have passed in these subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years as on December 31 of the year.
The class 12 percentage PCB percentage required for NEET exam is separate for each category.
- General – 50%
- SC/St/OBC – 40%
- PWD – 45%
- To gain admission to MBBS in all parts of the country, medical aspirants must achieve a valid NEET score.
Applicant must attend centralized counselling process.
List of Documents required for admission through management quota:-
- NEET Score Card
- Class 10 & 12th mark sheet
- 8 passport size photograph same as on application form
- Allotment letter
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Identity ( Aadhar/PAN/Driving License/Passport)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
List of top ranked deemed colleges – MBBS admission by management quota
A total of 49 prestigious deemed medical college in India accept NEET UG admissions and offer MBBS degrees
|Institute Name||ESTD||Annual Intake|
|1.||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (University of Jamia Hamdard), New Delhi||2012||100|
|2.||Institute of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital Bhubaneswar, Odisha||2005||150|
|3.||Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Odisha||2007||150|
|4.||GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Visakhapatnam||1980||150|
|5.||SBKS Medical Institute & Research Centre, Vadodara, Gujarat||2002||150|
|6.||Maharishi Markandeshwar (MM) Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana||2003||150|
|7.||BLDE University Bijapur, Karnataka||1986||150|
|8.||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, (KLE University) , Belgaum, Karnataka||1963||200|
|9.||JSS Medical college, Mysore, Karnataka||1984||200|
|10.||K S Hegde Medical Academy (NITTE University), Mangalore, Karnataka||1999||150|
|11.||Raja Rajeswari Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore||2019||150|
|12.||Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar, Karnataka||1986||150|
|13.||Sri Siddhartha Academy T Begur, Bangalore||2019||150|
|14.||Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur, Karnataka||1988||150|
|15.||Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka||1999||150|
|16.||JGMM Medical College, Karnataka|
|17.||Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi, Kerala||2000||100|
|18.||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital , Sangli, Maharashtra||2005||150|
|19.||Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra||1989||150|
|20.||Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra||1995||250|
|21.||Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra||1989||250|
|22.||Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur, Maharashtra||1989||150|
|23.||Datta Meghe Inst of Medical Sciences Wardha||1990||200|
|24.||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad, Maharashtra||1984||200|
|25.||MGM Medical College, Aurangabad||1989||150|
|26.||MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai||1985||150|
|27.||Rural Medical College, Loni,||1984||200|
|28.||Symbiosis Medical College for Women, Pune, Maharashtra||2020||150|
|29.||Datta Meghe Insti. of Medical science, Nagpur, Maharashtra||2020||150|
|30.||Aarpaddai Veedu Medical College (Vinayaka Missions University), Pondicherry||1999||100|
|31.||Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth), Pondicherry||2002||250|
|32.||Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences (Bharat University), Pondicherry||2006||150|
|33.||Vinayaka Missions Medical College (Vinayaka Missions University), Karaikal, Pondicherry||1997||100|
|34.||ACS Medical College & Hospital (Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute), Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2008||150|
|35.||Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Kanchipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2006||150|
|36.||Meenakshi Medical College & Research Institute, Kanchipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2003||150|
|37.||Saveetha Medical College & Hospital, Kanchipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2008||150|
|38.||Shri Satya Sai Medical College & Research Institute (Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth), Kanchipuram||2008||150|
|39.||Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital (Bharat University), Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2003||250|
|40.||Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1985||250|
|41.||SRM Medical Hospital & Research Centre, Kanchipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2005||150|
|42.||Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Salem, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2015||100|
|43.||Bhaarat Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2020||150|
|44.||Santosh Medical College & Hospital, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh||1996||100|
|45.||Sri Lalithambigai Medical College, Tamil Nadu||2021||150|
|46.||VELS Medical College and Hospital, Tamil Nadu||2021||150|
MBBS management quota seats fees 2022 in Karnataka-lowest package
The Management Quota process is a government-authorized process that allows students to gain direct admission to an institution through private or deemed universities.
Since these universities don’t receive any grants from the government, management quotas are only applicable to private and deemed universities. As a result, the government allows the private institutions to fill 15% of their seats with management/NRI seats.
Depending on the colleges, the fees for these quota seats range from 20 lakhs per year to 45 lakhs per year.
What is the fee when getting Admission through Management Quota?
- Usually management quota students have to pay three to four times more than a normal student. There is a simple explanation for this.
As far as the management is concerned, this is their chance to fill 15% of the seats based on their discrepancy. It is economically advantageous for the Institute on which the government has granted authorization.
From the students’ perspective, they are compensating for their low grades with financial aid to the university and are able to receive the same education as meritorious students.
Some of the private Medical colleges in Karnataka are:-
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Johns Medical College, Bengaluru
- S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Bangalore
- V.J.Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- Nijalingappa Medical College and Research Centre, Bagalkot
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Dharwad
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- Jaya Jagadguru Murugharajendra Medical College, Davangere
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Srinivasa Institute of Medical Research Center, Mangalore
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Science, shimoga
- Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Mangalore
- East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Bangalore
About MBBS Admission through management quota
1) Is there management quota for MBBS?
ANS- YES, definitely there is management quota for MBBS, which is only possible in Private and deemed medical colleges, college will give you seat in management quota only on which seat that remained vacant.5% seat strike comes out through management quota every year.
2) Is admission through management quota is legal?
ANS— Yes, it is legal to take admission through management quota. Every institute has a managing committee who hold some seats in college for those children who are not able to follow the standard admission process. There is a management quota for those children and they can appeal against it.
3) What is the meaning of management quota in MBBS?
ANS– The management quota seat is reserved for those children who do not qualify in the eligibility criteria for getting a seat in college, they will get the same college in double the fees. You can also call it direct admission in a way.
4) How can I get direct admission in MBBS?
ANS– Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, 4.5 years of academics + 1-year compulsory internship. For taking admission to any medical college in India or even abroad, you must qualify for the NEET exam. Children, who are eligible in NEET, can take direct admission through management quota.
5) What are the fees for MBBS in Karnataka through management quota?
ANS– It has three types of seats; if you belong to Karnataka and get good marks then you will have to pay 1 to 2 Lakh every year. Depends on rank if it is good then between 7 to 10 lakh you suppose to pay for private colleges, for just eligible candidate under 15 to 20 lakhs per year fees. you will have the choice of colleges under management seats.
6) What are the fees for MBBS admission in management quota?
ANS– studying MBBS in India itself a very expensive course for the aspirant, we understand the problems faced by the students due to the lack of an adequate number of medical colleges. if you are just eligible then your fees are 15 to 20 Lakh per year through management quota. Good rank candidates between 7 to 10 lakh fees. you will have the choice for this management seats.
7) What are the fees for MBBS in private college of Karnataka?
ANS-Government quota scoring good marks will have to pay 1 to 2 Lakh every year. Scoring good marks for non-Karnataka candidates between 7 to 10 lakh per year in private colleges, colleges fees 15 to 20 lakhs for just eligible candidates, you will have the choice for this management seats.
8) Can I take direct admission in MBBS without NEET?
ANS. – No, only when you are qualifying NEET exam, then you can directly take admission for MBBS through management Quota ONLY. Qualifying in NEET gives you option to choose from a variety of courses, such as MBBS, BDS and AYUSH. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is one of the largest medical entrance tests in India.
9) How can I get admission in MBBS without donation?
ANS-Those children who are 50% of the secondary exam or its equivalent with physics, chemistry and biology can take MBBS admission in India as well as abroad. Depends on NEET rank if it is good then between 7 to 10 lakh per year for private colleges, for just eligible what is your fees will double.
10) How can I get admission for MBBS in govt college?
ANS– Candidate Must be qualify in NEET exam, do the registration and accordingly fill counseling form in your respective state as per declare date. The state authorities generally conduct this counseling for thrice including mop-up round for vacant seat. The children who are qualified will have to fill personal, qualification and other details. The state itself prepares their merit list according to the rank.
11) Which is the cheapest private medical college in India?
ANS– College’s in Karnataka has the cheapest fees in India.
- AKASH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL AND SCIENCE, HOSPITAL (DEVANAHALLI) BANGALORE.
- EAST POINT COLLEGE OF MEDICAL AND SCIENCE, HOSPITAL(AAVALAHALLI)BANGALORE.
- SRINIVAS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL AND SCIENCE, HOSPITAL(MUKKA)MANGALORE.
- KANACHUR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL AND SCIENCE, HOSPITAL (MANGALORER).
- K.V. G MEDICAL CILLEGE AND HOSPITAL(SULLIA).
- THE OXFORD MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL (HSR LAYOUT) BANGALORE.
- SHRIDEVI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL AND SCIENCE, HOSPITAL (LINGAPURA) TUMKUR.
- AL- AMEEN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL (VIJAYAPURA) BIJAPUR.
12) Is there management quota for govt college in MBBS?
ANS-no, only by scoring needful marks as per state colleges cutoff children are eligible to get govt seat. You will not get separate Quota for it.
13) What is management quota?
ANS-The management quota seat is reserved for those children who do not fall into merit category or government eligible list. You will have to pay double the fees to take admission in management Quota for MBBS in pan India. You can also call it direct admission in a way.
14) How can I get admission in management quota?
ANS-Private and deemed college comes under management Quota, which has graduate and post graduate courses. Only A professional admission counselor can get you seat through management quota. Let me tell you clearly that not every student is equal, some are excellent in studies, some are moderate and some are not even average. Undergraduate courses will define and give shape to your career so do not compromise with the college. We at *I-FUTURE* have solutions for you to get into top colleges through Direct Admissions also known as Management Quota.
15)How can I get admission for MBBS in Bangalore?
ANS-It is mandatory to qualify NEET Exam to take admission for MBBS in Bangalore, not only in Bangalore but also same in pan India. Eligible candidate has to go through 3 modes of counseling.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Government of Karnataka.
Bangalore MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 will be offered on the basis of NETE 2021 scores. It is the home of various medical and research institutions. The qualifying examination should pass with minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserve category candidates) in PCB and English subjects.
The candidates will be permitted to participate in the 15% and 85% quota counselling on the basis of their rank. The seats will be allotted at the time of counselling after the verification of the original documents.
16) How much fees for MBBS in Bangalore?
ANS– Government Quota fees for MBBS in Bangalore are 1 to 2 Lakh every year. Merit seat for Karnataka and Non-Karnataka candidates’ fees between 7 to 10 lakh per year. just pass candidates coming through management Quota fees 15 to 20 lakhs every year, NRI Quota starts from 35/40lakhs. You will have choice for this management seats.
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore 994406,
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore 994406.
- East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Bangalore 994406.
- Jaya Jagadguru Murugharajendra Medical College, Davangere 994406
- Venkataramana Gowda Medical College and Hospital, Mangalore 994406
- Kempe Gowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore 994406
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore 994406. Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga 994406
- Nijalingappa Medical College and Research Centre, Bagalkot 994406
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore 994406
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital, Tumkur 994406
- Sri Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga 994406
- A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center, Mangalore 994406
- Akash Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore 994406
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur 994406
- Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Mangalore 994406
- M.V.J.Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore 994406
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur 994406
- Srinivasa Institute of Medical Research Center, Mangalore 994406
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Science, shimoga Subbaiah Institute of Medical Science, shimoga 994406
- The Oxford Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Bangalore 994406 .
17) What should I do if my NEET score is low?
ANS– Getting low marks in NEET is ok fine, every year lakhs of student writing NEET exam and it is very tough competition. But nothing to worry about it. What if you couldn’t clear the exam, how much you have studied so far will not go in vain. This is not the end, there are many options lying behind you. Like options for the below mention career for scoring low marks in NEET.
- NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGIST.
- CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST.
Do not lose your hope here, if you are still unhappy with these options or this was your first attempt, then please appear one more time with full confidence. I know for sure next year you will score good marks.
18) What is the minimum rank in NEET to get MBBS?
ANS-The Minimum rank in NEET to get MBBS admission of each year is different. Like as per last year result 2020 general category eligible marks was 147(50 percentile), general UR/EWS and PH 129(45 percentile) SC/OBC/ST category was 113(40percentile), and SC/ST and PH 113(40Percentile).
As per the year (2021) result of NEET UG, General category eligibility is 138(50 percentile). On the other hand, General-PH (122 Marks 45 percentile) and SC/OBC/ST requires 108 (40 percentile). SC/ST and PH 108(40Percentile).
19) Can I get MBBS with 300marks in NEET?
ANS– Yes, it is possible, but they won’t be able to get you MBBS seat in a govt or semi-govt (SFI) medical college in India. Reserve category may have chances accordingly different state. Getting 300 marks in first time is not bad and you will have option to take admission in a private college.
20) Can I get admission in MBBS with 480 marks in NEET?
ANS– Yes, it is possible, but they won’t be able to get you MBBS seat in a govt or semi-govt (SFI) medical college in India. Reserve category may have chances accordingly different state. Getting 480 marks in first time is not bad and you will have option to take admission in a private college.
21)How many seats are there in Karnataka?
ANS- There are 9300 seats registered in Karnataka counseling, where 60 colleges come under.
Top 10 colleges from the list:-
- Raja Rajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore (250)
- Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot (250)
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur (150)
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore (150)
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere (150)
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga (150)
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore (100)
- JJM Medical College, Davangere (245)
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Kalburgi, Gulbarga (150
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar (150)