Course Details (BCA)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is one of the most popular undergraduate programmes. A candidate who has passed class twelth class opting any stream can pursue BCA . A candidate can choose anyone of the three courses – BCA.
Duration : 3 Years. Level : Graduation. Type : Degree.
B.C.A. or Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course. Computer Applications or Application software is computer software designed to helps the user to perform singular or multiple related specific tasks. The duration of Bachelor of Computer Applications is three years, divided into six semesters. The course provides sound practical skills addressing problems which arise from computer systems and application development.
How is B.C.A. helps in building the career ?
- The course provides a sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer.
- Application can be developed. Bachelors in computer application students have a bright future in the IT field as they can take up ample jobs as Programmers and grow to become project managers.
- It also paves way for a post-graduation in the relevant field which is always preferred.
- This handed provides a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of Computer Science.
- There must and can seek jobs both in public and private sectors, banking, insurance, accounting, stock markets, e-commerce and marketing.
- Hired as a chief assistant manager at MNC.
- Role of risk analyser at information technology zone.
- Helps in building a great career guider in depth resolving the deviation at knowledge level.
The basic BCA eligibility is to possess an aggregate of 50% or above in Class 12 in any stream (Arts, Science, Commerce) with English as a compulsory subject.
The minimum age that is considered to join BCA course is 18 years, but this is not compulsory in all the colleges. There is no such upper age limit specification for BCA Admission.