For Direct Admission in MBBS, Candidates must enroll in MCC and proceed through all MCC counseling procedures to apply in deemed colleges. As with direct admission in MBBS in private colleges, students must register with the respective state counseling.
Qualifying for the NEET Exam is a must
In India, the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program is the most popular undergraduate medical program. Aspirants seeking a career in medicine are required to pursue the MBBS program. The program covers various fields of medicine and human anatomy to teach the students how to verify different diseases and cure them. The course also covers various specializations in the field of medicine to enable detailed learning in the area of student’s interest. Students can also choose to pursue a master’s in this specialization. for direct admission through management quota contact us
Contact Us for direct admission in MBBS Call Now
- For direct admission in MBBS students must qualify Neet exam.
- NEET Score is utilized for Direct admission in MBBS/BDS or other courses,
- 18 lakh students appeared in NEET 2021 but only 8-9 lakh will qualify.
- After Qualifying neet you have to register for STATE & MCC Counselling then only you can go for direct admission in MBBS.
- MBBS admission through the management quota is possible in the mop-up round. +919148069371
Popular MBBS Specializations
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the MBBS course are as follows:
Candidates must have completed at least 10+2 levels of education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum score requirement may vary but General candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the Intermediate examination.
- For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the minimum percentage required is 40%.
- The lower age limit to apply for the MBBS programme is 17 years.
- The upper age limit to apply for the MBBS programme is 25 years.
- Candidates must also have cracked the required entrance exam for admissions.
MBBS Admissions in India
One of the top courses in India is the MBBS programme offered in medical colleges across India. However, a vast number of aspirants are fighting for a limited number of medical seats in the medical colleges of India. To help ease the process of selecting meritorious students across states in the country, the government has put in place one national-level entrance test for MBBS, i.e. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) that all aspirants must clear, in order to pursue the program anywhere in India.
In India, NEET-UG is the only accepted entrance test and mode of admission for all MBBS courses across the MBBS colleges in the nation. Therefore, any student who wishes to pursue the course must ensure that they secure a good rank in NEET-UG of the respective year of admission. Check out the steps and processes in the NEET-UG admission processes followed across India.
NEET-UG Admission Process for MBBS courses in India.
- For MBBS admissions through NEET-UG, candidates will be asked to apply for the entrance test within the stipulated date and time. The application forms can be filled in and submitted on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA), the examination-conducting body for NEET-UG.
- After the application form has been submitted and all other requisites have been completed, which include online correction of NEET-UG forms, the candidates will be called to participate in the entrance test.
- With the appropriate NEET-UG admit card in hand along with other important documents, the candidates will be allowed to attempt the entrance test and take their chance at grabbing a prestigious MBBS seat in one of the renowned MBBS colleges of India.
- After attempting the entrance test, the NEET-UG results will be released, and subsequently, merit lists containing the names of all candidates in the order of merit.
- After the examinations, candidates can opt for applying for AIQ and/or State Quota, wherein, they will be able to apply to the medical colleges across India or in their respective choice of state.
- The Medical Counselling Committee will release the AIQ merit lists of all candidates, meanwhile, the Directorate of Medical Education of each state will release the merit lists pertaining to the respective states alone.
- To sit for the All India Quota conducted by the MCC, the candidates will be required to register themselves and apply for the counseling processes. Once, registered, candidates must log in to the website and fill in their choices for the college and course.
- To help confirm their choices, mock seat allotment processes will be conducted for the student, to gauge if they will be able to receive a seat at their preferred choice of college.
- Once confirmed, the students will be asked to lock their choices and wait for the seat allotment process. These choices once locked will not be changed at a further stage.