Which are the Top B Pharmacy Entrance Exams?
Apart from direct B Pharmacy admission on the basis of Class XII results, many entrance examinations are conducted for taking admission in government as well as private colleges for B Pharmacy courses.
Few of the B Pharmacy Entrance Exams are as follows:
- PU CET 2020: This exam is for common entrance exam for entrance in various undergraduate courses including B Pharmacy in Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- BITSAT 2020: BITSAT is a national level entrance exam providing admission across BITS campuses.
- MET 2020: Manipal Entrance Test (MET) is for admission in undergraduate courses in Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE).
- MAHA CET 2020: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission in various undergraduate courses across Maharashtra.
- KCET 2020: Kerala Common Entrance Test offers admission in various colleges across Kerala.
With the increasing number of pharmacy colleges all over India, the AICTE has put a ban on the opening of new pharmacy colleges. This step was taken to control the number of seats offered by the pharmacy colleges and to maintain the quality of education provided by the pharmacy colleges.
B Pharmacy + MBA Course
B Pharm + MBA course is a popular integrated dual degree course. It combines the knowledge of Pharmaceutics with Management.
- The topics cover both normal B Pharm and normal MBA.
- From the Pharmacy portion, some of the important topics from the pharmacy portion include Pharmaceutical Operations, Pharmacognosy, Pathology, Pharmacopoeial Testing, etc. From the management subjects, this course includes Operations and Research Management, Financial Analysis and Accounting, Basics of Marketing and Selling, etc.
- The candidates will be prepared not only for any pharmaceutical jobs, but also about handling the financial and business side.
- The candidates who complete B Pharm + MBA course are best suited for taking up managerial positions in Pharmaceutical Companies and Pharmacies.