Direct Admission In MBBS
Hello, student are you looking for direct admission. Get here right information about Direct MBBS admission through management quota. MBBS is one of the most admired professions in India. It is the most desired career. Almost every PCB student has a dream about MBBS study. Many students give entrance exam for MBBS. But some of only get a seat in MBBS. There are 67000 MBBS seats in India. Approx 30,000 seats are there in a government college and 37,000 in private college, more than 12,00,000 student every year appear in Neet exam. All student have a dream to secure a seat in MBBS. Get Direct Admission in MBBS through management quota.
- It is very difficult. After qualifying the NEET exam we will help you to get direct MBBS admission. Earlier, In India, there was a much different entrance exam for MBBS. But now through a neet entrance exam, you get a seat in medical college. After 12th a PCB and Biotechnology student can give NEET entrance exam. Here a large number of student appear for the entrance exam. Get Direct Admission in MBBS through management quota.
- Compare to appeared student number of the seat is very low, and each appears student want to study in medical college.
After NEET if you do not get the desired score then also you have a chance to get direct MBBS admission. We are the most trusted one who helps you to get direct MBBS admission through management quota. Taking Direct MBBA admission is arduous work. You need to face a lot of difficulties but do not worry we are there for you to help in Direct MBBS admission through management quota.
- Due to low-rank many students not able to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor. But we are here the trusted one who gives you an opportunity for direct MBBS admission. For Direct MBBS admission you can contact us (9740916666). and email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS study is the most prestigious study. An MBBS student educates himself in MBBS education and also helps others. It is a five and half year course. And provide a 12-month long internship. Every student has a dream about MBBS study. The course is much satisfactory study. After the study, a student has many many choices.
- They can do the job or they can do own practise or the most important thing is an MBBS student can help any own. A medical college gives a graduate degree after MBBS study. After 12th (PCB), every student has the choice to be a doctor in future. They want to study MBBS. MBBS study is not a jock. It is a high-level study. An MBBS study demand high concentration then only they can implement their idea practically. And after MBBS a student can pursue their career for further education.
- MBBS course study is a demanding course all over the world, especially in India. Many students are eager to study MBBS. But sometimes they are not able to go with their choice. Because of the lack of knowledge, they do not get a good way. The student does not lose courage, get a good direction. For the right direction, you can contact us (9740916666). Most of the student do not able to score well in Neet.
- Still, they want to study at medical college. They can study through direct MBBS admission. But it is not so easy. To make it easy we will help you with direct MBBS admission. A student can study in their medical college through direct MBBS admission. The MBBS course first gives basic knowledge of Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology and Pharmacology. After that student gets training inward and out-patient department. Get Direct Admission in MBBS through management quota.
- Top MBBS college in India
Student after completing MBBS you get a graduate degree. And after that, you can do a job or personal practice or you can go for higher studies like (MD/MS). You may get a stream like Medical officer, Physician, Surgeon, Medical Doctor.
Only three gateways to secure your medical seat in India NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER. Here we are going to define about NEET exam.
Neet is an entrance examination in India for medical entrance. It stands for national eligibility com entrance test. The student who wants to study medical dental and Ayush in Government or private college they need to qualify Neet exam. After 12th exam, a PCB student can give Neet exam And the student who want to study MBBS course from outside India that student also needs to qualify NEET exam. NEET is an offline mode exam and candidate will receive OMR sheet.
The neet entrance exam is a three-hour exam and consist of 180 multiple choice question. Each question contains 4 marks and you receive 1 negative mark for one wrong answer. In 2019 NEET exam will be held on 5th May in one shift. Neet exam is conducted by NTA. Get Direct Admission in MBBS through management quota.
In Neet exam physics contain 45 questions, chemistry contains 45 questions and Biology (Botany& Zoology) contain 90 questions.
It contains a total 180 question and 720 marks of examination. The question paper will be available in 11 different languages including Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Oriya.
All India Institute Medica Science (AIIMS) is an autonomous institute. Gives own Medical degree and other academic distinction. The Institute provides one place education facility. It is a highly reputed Institute in India. It conducts his own exam and the last date for basic registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019 is 3rd January. And the basic registration process starts on 30th 2019. The student first needs to complete the basic process for the 2019 entrance test.
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam date is on May 25 and 26. AIIMS MBBS exam is a computer-based entrance test and the test is conducted in four shift. All over India, 15 AIIMS Institute is there and they provide total 12,00 seats. Every year more than 3 lakh student appear for the test. And only after a 12th student can apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance test.
The new thing added in 2019 AIIMS MBBS
In 2019 minimum 12th marks required to take AIIMS MBBS is 45% in English, physics, chemistry and Biology. And the application form can be filled from prospective application advance registration (PAAR). In that, it involves two major steps. First is Basic registration and second is final registration. The basic registration requires basic detail and final registration require an application fee, qualification detail and exam city choice.
- The basic registration is from November 30, 2019, while the final registration starts from January 29, 2020. AIIMS entrance exam is conducted on a national level. The exam duration will be 3 hours 30 minute.
And the total of six new AIIMS institute introduces located in Raebareli, Kalyani, Gorakhpur, Bathinda, Bibinagar and Deoghar.
Minimum mark is required 60% (General and OBC), 50% (SC and ST), 45% (OPH) in English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Age of 17 years on December 31, 2019, are eligible for AIIMS entrance test.
A student must pass 12th form a recognised University.
JIPMER is a medical school in India. It stands for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduation Medical Education and Research. It is located at Pondicherry. JIPMER is a residential medical institute. JIPMER online application form starting from 6th March 2019, the last date of submission is 12th April 2019. And the exam date is 2nd June 2019.
The student should complete the age of 17 years.
Candidate must be born before 1st January.
There is no upper age limit.
- Eligibility Criteria
Are you Eligible?
NEET eligibility criteria 2019 will specify the age limit, academic qualification, Nationality and other mandatory requirements.
A Medical student needs to fulfil certain eligibility criteria for Neet entrance exam. Here NTA presents a guideline for a medical student. If you will not go according to guideline then your Application may be rejected.
NEET 2019 criteria listed below
Candidate must have pass 12th exam from a recognised University. With PCB or Biotechnology and English.
The student minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
Candidate with age 25 or more is eligible to apply NEET 2019.
Indian Nationals, PIO, OCI, NRI, and foreign candidates are eligible to apply Neet 2019 Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general) and 40% marks (for cut & obc) candidate in PCB.
Candidate appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply Neet 2019.
Direct Admission In MBBS Through management quota
- Why choose us
- We are a trusted consultancy science 2007.
- We better understand the value of your goal.
- We are promising here to help you with each concern.
- We provide a comprehensive range of services.
- We are here to give you a quick response to your queries.
- We are the experienced, protective, reputated business consultancy.
- We are not middlemen.
- We charge only for our service because we know the value of your money as well as your desired goal.
- We are a trusted solution for you to direct MBBS admission. You can blindly trust on us.
- Can I get admission in MBBS without NEET?
No, you cannot get admission in MBBS without Neet. The student who is going ABROAD for MBBS admission they also need to give NEET entrance test. In 2019-20 bach it was not compulsory but for 2019 -20 bach it is compulsory to give NEET exam for MBBS admission. For admission in private medical college also you need to give NEET entrance test.
- Is NEET is compulsory for MBBS in abroad 2019?
Yes, NEET entrance is compulsory for taking MBBS admission abroad. The Union Health Ministry made the NEET compulsory for that student who is willing to study MBBS from abroad. It was not compulsory in 2019 but from 2020 it is mandatory to give NEET entrance test.
Direct Admission in MBBS in Karnataka
- How many medical colleges are there in Karnataka?
There is a total of 56 medical colleges in Karnataka. In that total number, 18 government college and 38 private colleges are there. Total 8325 seats are offered in a medical college in Karnataka.
- How many MBBS seats are there in India?
There are 67,000 MBBS seats in India. Approx 30,000 seats are there in government and 37,000 seats are in private medical college. Only Neet Eligible students can get Direct admission in MBBS.
- What is the difference between MBBS and MD?
MBBS is a UG course while MD you do after completing ug course. MD is a postgraduation medical course. After MBBS the doctor can practise as a general physician and MD is specialization in a particular area. MBBS graduate has a basic knowledge of all subject. MD get knowledge in a specific field like General Medicine, General Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics. MBBS is a five-year course study while MD is a three-year course study in a specialised field. MBBS is a Doctor whereas MD is a Kind of Doctor. Only Neet Eligible students can get Direct admission in MBBS.
- What is the requirement for direct MBBS admission?
The minimum requirement for direct MBBS admission is 10+2 from a recognised university. The student must pass with a minimum of 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For direct MBBS admission, NEET is also compulsory. Adhar card is necessary.
- Is there management quota in government medical college?
No, there is no provision of management quota in government medical college. You will not get any seat under management quota in Government medical college. Only in private medical college, you get a seat under management quota. For that, you need to pay an extra amount to expect a fee.
- What is the difference between government quota and management quota?
A private college provides three types of quota seats in government quota, management quota and NRI quota. Under government quota seat the fee is defined by a state government. And management quota fees are higher than government quota. Under management, quota student needs to pay extra amount except fee. Get Direct Admission in MBBS through management quota.
- What is management quota admission?
Management quota admission is like direct admission in college. The student who is not able to score well but they want to pursue their study they can take admission on management quota. Under management quota admission student need to pay an extra two to three times the actual fee of the college. Get Direct Admission in MBBS through management quota.
- What is the fee of MBBS in India?
MBBS course fee may vary from state to state. A central government institution like AIIMS takes approx 10,000 per annum. But other colleges fee may very 50,000-2,00,000 per annum in India. In Karnataka RGUHS colleges fee is around 7,00,000 per annum. The dimmed university tuition fee is very high it is around 10,00,000 to 20,00,000 per annum.
- How many years of courses is MBBS in India?
MBBS is a five and half year course in India. During the five years, four and a half years give academic education and one year provide the internship program. MBBS is the most prestigious course in India. It provides a degree for both Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery.
- Which country is best for MBBS in abroad?
MBBS course is an admirable course in India. But some want to do MBBS from abroad. The best MBBS college in abroad is the UK, Hong Kong, Ukraine, Philippines, Russia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland. In China, many colleges are approved by MCI and the Philippines is best for low-cost MBBS study abroad. Get Direct Admission in MBBS through management quota.
- Above all Nepal is the best suitable country for MBBS study. Because Nepal is our best neighbour country. There is no need for any visa or any type of approval. Their weather climate and language is suitable for an Indian student. Nepal people also know the Hindi language which is good for an Indian student. Their colleges are also good for MBBS study. Get Direct Admission in MBBS through management quota.
- Is MBBS degree from Nepal valid in India?
In Nepal, some colleges are good but not each one. Neet qualification and MCI qualification is the criteria which make MBBS degree valid in India. In Nepal BPKHIS IOM is a good college in Nepal. There is an FMGE screening test in India. If you clear the FMGE screening test than your MBBS degree is valid in India.
Where is the cheapest MBBS management quota seat in India?