Management Quota admissions in KIMS
This is the right place you have visited if you are interested in applying to KIMS in Bangalore through the management quota.
For direct admission through the management quota in KIMS, a candidate must pass the NEET exam. Then they have to register for the Karnataka counseling process conducted by the Karnataka Education Authority.
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore was established in the year 1980 by the Vokkaligara Sangha and is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore is one of the most renowned private medical colleges in Karnataka, offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for medical students.
From 1991-92, KIMS is recognized by the Medical Council of India/National Medical Commission (MCI/NMC) for offering MBBS courses and post-graduate degree courses.
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences is also recognized by:
- General Medical Council, United Kingdom
- World Health Organization
- The Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists, London
Fee Structure for Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS)
|Govt quota||Rs 141196/-|
|NRI and Q quota||Rs.3612450/-|
Direct admission in MBBS at KIMS
The duration of the course is four and half years of Academic study and one year of internship.
Each year Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), accepts 150 students for its undergraduate MBBS program.
Direct admission to MBBS at KIMS is not illegal. Students with low NEET scores, who wish to continue studying medicine can apply for management quota seats.
The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is required for direct admission to MBBS admission at KIMS Bangalore.
Since no domicile requirement exists, any state student can apply for management quota seats.
Eligibility criteria to get direct admission in MBBS at KIMS:
- The Candidate should have completed seventeen years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Must have qualified in NEET with Minimum marks.
- Minimum of 50% marks in PUC/ 10+2 with PCB or Bachelor’s degree in medical sciences from any recognized university.
- The candidate must have passed English as a compulsory subject.
Documents required to get direct admission in MBBS at KIMS:
- NEET Score Card
- Class 10 & 12th mark sheet
- 8 passport size photographs same as on the application form
- Allotment letter
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Identity ( Aadhar/PAN/Driving License/Passport)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)